Sunday 29 May 2016

Sushi and Goodbye




A Brit, eating Japanese cuisine, on an archipelago owned partly by Russia, Norway, and Poland. That's multiculturalism!   

Finally I was able to eat at the sushi bar! It was delicious. In the picture above you can see me eagerly (I know, I don't look it) preparing my chopsticks for for the salmon salad. I also ordered the plum wine, which was gorgeous, and I plan on finding it when I'm back in the UK.


Although the food was delicious it was quite expensive, made for a nice farewell meal.

Welp, here it is. My room has been cleared and extra food given away. I'm now just sitting here waiting for the bus to the airport. 


It has been an incredible 5 months and I'm sure I will rub this adventure in the faces of many who I deem less travelled (mwahahaha!)  More emotionally, it will be weird being home, with things growing and the sun setting.
I'll see you when I'm home,

Ryan
The view from my window





P.S There will probably be two more updates 

If you've stayed this long, I reward you with a shaky video of a walk to the shops in Svalbard.
The music is kinda depressing, so this is a mute warning!


No comments:

Post a Comment