Sunday 24 January 2016

Do you wanna build a snowman ♫

This weekend has been jam packed with activity. We started off seeing the new star wars film; for some it was a new experience, but most of us were seeing it again. The 3D-glasses were somewhat more sophisticated than the ones at home.


We had a few additions to the Aber team. We took up half a row to ourselves!



Possibly the most draining experience so far (the team get very excited), we decided to build a snowman. Well it isn't a snowman, they say it's a 'snowbear' but to me it appears to be a snowslug... I'm not sure.



Some reindeer were spotted, but I wasn't available to snap any pictures. Hopefully I'll see some while carrying my camera. To put the chances in my favour I am now carrying the camera everywhere I go! On the plus side I have gotten some relatively nice photos of Nybyen. 


Bonus: Miriam playing in the snow




Ryan 

p.s. okay byyyeee♫





No comments:

Post a Comment